It’s February, which means it’s time for Writer Recharge!
Once again hosted by Katy Upperman, Alison Miller, Liz Parker, Elodie Nowodazkij, and Sara Biren, Writer Recharge is your chance for a four-week jump start in the middle of a cold, dreary winter. Set goals for yourself, check in once a week, and connect with other recharging writers.
Here’s how I did on my goals last week!
- Again, didn’t do 500 words a day, but did mange just over 2000 words total. So. Success. 🙂
- I began the terrifying process of cutting scenes from my screenplay. This stage of revision always makes feel anxious. Hold me.
- I sent my PILOT outline to my screenwriter friend, and before I finish the script, I’d like to hear back from her.
- Read on my CP manuscripts. My goals this week is to have notes on one my the end of the week!
- Haven’t had a lot of other reading time this week. But I’m bout 25 pages into Ruby Red for the reread. LOVE this book so much. #GwynnieandGideonForever
- I went to the gym Tuesday and Thursday, and walked everyday — even the days I worked out! YAY
- Participated in a couple Twitter writing parties!
For Galentines Day (February 13th) two of my sister-in-laws and I ordered pizza, popped champagne, ate cheesecake, participated in Lady Talk, and watched two episodes of Supernatural. It was epic girl time.
Good luck this week on meeting goals, and having fun while doing it!