It’s February, which means it’s time for Writer Recharge!
Once again hosted by Katy Upperman, Alison Miller, Liz Parker, Elodie Nowodazkij, and Sara Biren, Writer Recharge is your chance for a four-week jump start in the middle of a cold, dreary winter. Set goals for yourself, check in once a week, and connect with other recharging writers.
Here’s how I did on my goals last week!
- Wrote almost everyday, and surpassed my 500 word goal each day. Total Word Count: 4,434
- Didn’t work on my screenplay revision last week– that’s on the schedule for this week!
- Finished my Pilot Script outline and wrote three script pages. VERY EXCITED about this project!
I need to rework my reading goals for the month.
I have two CP reads that showed up in my inbox, so I am giving this priority.
Also, I am participating in a reread in the Ruby Red Trilogy this spring. Check out the details here and join in!
Exercise three times in the week.
- I went to the gym Tuesday and Thursday, and I took my dogs on three brisk, long walks. Success!
- Didn’t do my pay it forward shipment yet, but soon.
- Participated in a couple Twitter writing parties, hope to do more this week!
Haven’t started Supernatural yet, but that is on the books for this week as well.
Good luck on all your goals this week! We got this!